- Have a registered office address
- Provide details of PAN card, and service tax will be provided at the time of on-boarding with the company
- Mention “realty” name during any communication with their prospective customers
- Significantly influence the closing of a sale as evidenced by accompanying the prospective customer to the project site, introducing the prospective customer to the sales team member/relationship manager and bringing the prospective customer to the Goel Ganga Group Corporate Office for booking the unit
- Communicate project related details to the prospective customer as provided/approved by the Goel Ganga Group, for instance with respect to payment time-lines, project completion dates, project details.
- Not misuse the Goel Ganga Group brand name for personal benefit. For example, Goel Ganga Group may have privilege offers which the channel partner must not take advantage of
- Abide by the Goel Ganga Group brand guidelines on advertising materials and clearly mention own company name and contact details on all marketing collaterals developed and/or used post taking necessary approval from the management of Goel Ganga Group.
- Not indulge in sharing of channel partner fee with customers/Goel Ganga Group personnel nor attract prospective customers through sharing of fee or similar offers
- Not unnecessarily interfere with the day to day functioning at project sites, Marketing and Sales offices, Corporate office
- Obtain registration under RERA Act and provide the RERA registration number
- All communication materials /collaterals used by the channel partners have to be approved by the Goel Ganga Group
As part of the relationship with Goel Ganga Group the Channel Partner is expected to follow these actions in their role:
- Communicate and share details about Goel Ganga Group’s projects with prospective customers
- Bring new market opportunities to Goel Ganga Group
- Document each discussion with prospective customers
- Influence the prospective customer to take quick, informed buying decisions
- On conclusion of a deal, ensure that the appropriate booking form is filled by the customer completely and the customer
is introduced to the channel partner’s sales team member
- Follow up with customer to collect the dues with respect to payment plan agreed
- Keep the sales pipeline busy with a steady stream of new customers
I, hereby, declare that all the above mentioned information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I am submitting this on-boarding form to register with Goel Ganga Group as a Channel Partner and I have read and shall abide by the organization’s notes provided below.
- Appointment of Channel Partner is at the absolute discretion of the Goel Ganga Group.
Goel Ganga Group may accept or reject the application without providing any reason
- Incomplete application and/or application not accompanied with appropriate documents (such as Constitution documents and Registration certificates issued by Commercial Taxes Department/Service Tax Authorities) will not be processed
- The Applicant confirms that he/she is not involved in any economic offences, tax default or moral turpitude
- The Channel Partner needs to provide any additional information/document required by the Goel Ganga Group once being on-boarded.